日期：2020-07-07 17:25:06 来源：www.jnzyxlzx.com
Anxiety disorder, also known as anxiety neurosis, is a common symptom of neurosis, characterized by anxiety emotion experience. It can be divided into chronic anxiety (generalized anxiety) and acute anxiety attack (panic disorder)
1. Pointing to the future, this emotion points to the future. It means that some kind of threat or danger is coming or will happen soon. Often do not need to worry about is one of the typical symptoms of anxiety disorder patients. For example, they will worry about their relatives, their own property, their health, and so on, and these conditions are very normal in the eyes of ordinary people, that is, the reaction of patients with anxiety disorder is not consistent with the actual situation or has a large deviation.
2、情绪状态 焦虑是一种情绪状态，病人基本的内心体验是害怕，如提心吊胆，忐忑不安，甚至惊恐或恐怖。发作性或持续性地出现莫名其妙的害怕、紧张、焦虑、恐惧不安 等心理。患者可能有一种期待性的危险感，感到某种灾难降临，甚至有死亡的感受。许多患者同时还伴有忧郁症状，对目前、未来生活缺乏信心和乐趣。有时情绪激 动，失去平衡，经常无故地发怒，与家人争吵，对什么事情都看不惯，不满意。
2. Emotional state anxiety is a kind of emotional state. The basic inner experience of patients is fear, such as fear, uneasiness, even panic or terror. Paroxysmal or persistent emergence of inexplicable fear, tension, anxiety, fear and uneasiness. The patient may have an expectant sense of danger, a sense of disaster or even death. Many patients also have depressive symptoms, lack of confidence and fun in their present and future life. Sometimes emotional excitement, out of balance, often without reason to anger, quarrel with family members, to everything are not used to, dissatisfied.
3. This kind of mood is unpleasant and painful, can have a kind of die in the eyebrow eyelash or is about to collapse faint feeling. Anxiety patients often feel that they can not relax, the whole body tension. His face was taut, his brows wrinkled, his expression tense and he sighed.
4. In fact, there is no threat and danger. The anxiety and fear of patients are quite different from the reality. That is to say, there is no threat or danger in fact, or, measured by reasonable standards, the events that induce anxiety are not commensurate with the severity of anxiety;
5、躯体不适感与焦虑体验的同时，患者会伴随一些躯体的不适感、精神运动性不安和植物功能紊乱。躯体上的不适表现常为焦虑症的早期症状，如心慌、胸闷、 气短、心前区不适或疼痛，心跳加快，全身疲乏，生活和工作能力下降，简单的日常家务工作变得困难不堪、无法胜任等。如此症状反过来又加重患者的担忧和焦 虑，由此形成恶性循环，严重地影响了人们的身心健康。绝大多数轻度焦虑症患者还有失眠、早醒、梦魇等睡眠障碍，手抖、手指震颤或麻木感，月经不调、食欲减 退、头昏眼花、恐惧焦虑，严重时有某种濒死感等。
5. Physical discomfort and anxiety experience at the same time, patients will be accompanied by some physical discomfort, psychomotor discomfort and plant dysfunction. Physical discomfort is often the early symptoms of anxiety disorder, such as palpitation, chest tightness, shortness of breath, precordial discomfort or pain, rapid heartbeat, general fatigue, reduced ability to live and work, simple daily housework becomes unbearable and incompetent. Such symptoms, in turn, aggravate the patient's worry and anxiety, thus forming a vicious circle, seriously affecting people's physical and mental health. The vast majority of patients with mild anxiety disorder also have insomnia, early awakening, nightmares and other sleep disorders, hand shaking, finger tremor or numbness, irregular menstruation, loss of appetite, dizziness, fear and anxiety, and sometimes a sense of near death.