日期：2017-11-15 16:14:10 来源：www.jnzyxlzx.com
Anxiety is the most common emotional state, such as fast exam, if you feel that you did not review, you will be nervous, worried, this is anxiety. At this time, usually take the time to review the test, Ji'nan psychological counseling to do things that can alleviate anxiety.
When the severity of anxiety and objective event or situation is obviously inconsistent, or for a long time, became known as pathological anxiety, anxiety symptoms, diagnosis in accordance with the relevant standards, will be diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, also known as anxiety disorder. There are many types of anxiety disorders, according to the patient's clinical manifestations, anxiety is often divided into:
1) 急性焦虑发作(又称为惊恐发作)：在正常的日常生活环境中，并没有恐惧性情境时，患者突然出现极端恐惧的紧张心理，伴有濒死感或失控感，同时有明显的植物 神经系统症状，如胸闷、心慌、呼吸困难、出汗、全身发抖等，一般持续几分钟到数小时。发作突然开始，迅速达到高峰，发作时意识清楚。
1) acute anxiety attack (also known as panic attacks): in the normal daily life environment, and have no fear of the situation, the psychological tension in patients with extreme fear suddenly appeared, accompanied by a sense of impending death or feeling out of control, and autonomic nervous system symptoms, such as palpitation, chest tightness, shortness of breath, sweating, body trembling, usually lasts a few minutes to several hours. The attack started suddenly, reached the peak quickly, and had clear consciousness during the attack.
2) generalized anxiety: in the case of no apparent cause, patients often appear overly concerned, scared and nervous but often no clear object and content. In addition, patients are often accompanied by dizziness, palpitation, chest tightness, shortness of breath, dry mouth, frequent micturition, urgency of urination, sweating, tremor and other physical symptoms, this anxiety can last for months.
3) 恐怖症(包括社交恐怖、场所恐怖、特定的恐怖)：恐怖症的核心表现和急性焦虑发作一样，都是惊恐发作。不同点在于恐怖症的焦虑发作是由某些特定的场所或者 情境引起的，患者不处于这些特定场所或情境时是不会引起焦虑的。
3) phobia (including social phobia, place phobia, specific terror): the core manifestation of phobia is the same as acute anxiety attack, all panic attacks. Different point is that phobia anxiety attacks are caused by certain places or situations, patients will not cause anxiety in these specific places or situations.
例如害怕社交场合或者人际交往，或者害怕某些特定的环境：如飞机、广场、拥挤的场所。恐怖 症的焦虑发生往往可以预知，患者多采取回避行为来避免焦虑发作。有一位患者就是害怕坐地铁或者公交车，只要乘坐上述交通工具，她就会焦虑发作，极其痛苦， 为了避免焦虑发作，她就打出租车上下班，因为坐出租车她就没事。
For example, fear of social occasions or interpersonal relationships, or fear some particular environment: such as airplanes, squares, crowded places. Anxiety disorders can often be predicted, and patients often take avoidance behavior to avoid anxiety attacks. One patient is afraid to take the subway or bus ride, as long as the traffic tools, she will be extremely painful, anxiety attacks, in order to avoid anxiety attack, after she hit a taxi, a taxi because she was fine.