日期：2017-09-15 17:26:12 来源：www.jnzyxlzx.com
1. low cognitive ability. The deterioration of the body function, the changes of brain function, the synthesis and metabolism of neurotransmitter in the central nervous system are reduced, which leads to the decrease of sensation, the poor consciousness, the slow reaction and the lack of concentration. The main performance of the two aspects, the first is insensitive, hearing, vision, smell, skin feeling dysfunction, and decreased visual acuity, hearing loss, decreased sensitivity; another is the action of flexibility, action is not flexible, poor coordination, slow, clumsy.
2. loneliness and dependence. Loneliness refers to the elderly can not consciously adapt to the surrounding environment, the lack of or can not carry out meaningful thinking and emotional communication. Loneliness is most prone to cause depression, long-term depression will be anxious, anxious and preoccupied. The old man do dependence refers to a lack of confidence, passivity, sentimental, shilly-shally, cower, rely on others to do, decided to rely on others to act. Long term dependence can lead to emotional instability and feelings of degeneration.
3. irritability and fear. Emotionally unstable, easily upset and irritated, older people are not only irritable about the current situation, but also prone to outbursts of pent up anger. When you are angry, you often feel that you will not get angry with such a small thing if you follow your previous personality, and then you will regret it. Fear is also a common psychological condition for older people. It is characterized by fear and a sense of fright. When fear is severe, blood pressure rises, palpitations, breathing faster, frequent urination, anorexia and other symptoms.
4. depression and anxiety. Depression is a common manifestation of emotion, symptom is depressed, depression, pessimism, etc., and the biogenic amine metabolism in elderly brain changes. Long term anxiety can make the elderly become narrow-minded, stingy, stubborn and impatient, and will cause neuroendocrine disorder for a long time, and promote disease.
5. sleep disorders. Because of the low excitability and inhibitory ability of the cerebral cortex, the elderly suffer from the decrease of sleep, sleep, dreams, early awakening and other sleep disorders.
According to the above content is provided by Ji'nan psychological counseling, as in the past for us to provide service, you have what problem you want to consult can enter the website: http://www.jnzyxlzx.com we have customer service to provide the service for you.